jayman38 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username jayman38

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): CDT (GMT-5)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 4 hours per week

How long have you been playing StarMade? 10 months

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am a creative builder in single player.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am responsible, level-headed, mature, and I think I can write well.
    I can make graphic representations of concepts, but this may be limited by the amount of time I can contribute to the position.
    I have limited but useful knowledge of several open source software packages, so I can generate data in various ways and share them in an open-source capacity that others can easily read.
    GIMP (PNG, jpg, gif, tif, etc.)
    POV-Ray, ImageMagick (animated gif)
    LibreOffice (fork of OpenOffice)

What are some of your weaknesses? My timezone and standard working hours may make it difficult for me to fulfill my responsibilities on the council.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to present compiled lists of requests to the Schine team so that they can spend more time with making changes to the game, versus reacting to community discussions.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently, I provide helpful advice to new builders, mention established facts and popular opinions in discussions, look-for and link-to references of valuable quotes and threads, and generally contribute to suggestion ideas.
    I currently have one active shipyard thread where I discuss my slow, steady building progress.
    I have uploaded one abandoned station (community contest), four ship designs, and two turrets to the Community Content area.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.