It's been an epic year

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    When you read the title you probably thought this is a good-bye of sorts. No. Nothing even close to that. Almost exactly one year ago (20th of June) I've started playing this wonderful game we all know as Starmade. I found Starmade on Youtube watching a Yogscast video and decided to try it out. And that's when it all started. A couple of months later, after polishing my building skills, I joined Adimo Ship-builders, which I'm still part of. As a member of ASB I built better and better ships like the well-known Python MkII or the Blizzard, learned new techniques, tips and tricks from the community. And I kept improving ever since. But building skills are not the only thing I owe from Starmade and it's community. Past few months at school have been quite hard to me, and trust me, that's not the grades that were making me trouble.
    So, once again, a big thanks to all the Starmade players, old veterans and newcomers, young and old for all the support. As a thank you, I'm thinking about releasing a special-edition version of one of my ships, but I haven't decided which yet...

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    yeap,i too started playing starmade because of that yog video,i spent ages in minecaft,building ships that would never really fly,building worlds that no one would really bother playing on,so when i saw that video,i knew that this is the game,a game that i always wanted,and where i will lost myself in, the only game i even play right now lol,and here i am,one year later,building huge worlds and battleships,with 2000 people behind me,supporting and following me,and this community is incredible,few in numbers compared to other games,but the best one
    .sir im happy to be a part of this community,and see all these amazing people and amazing talent that this game discovered,we are all awesome,we must remember those who are making this game :) ,and thank them,for every hour we spent in this beautiful universe :D ,cheers people !

Reactions: Keptick and Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    yeap,i too started playing starmade because of that yog video,i spent ages in minecaft,building ships that would never really fly,building worlds that no one would really bother playing on,so when i saw that video,i knew that this is the game,a game that i always wanted,and where i will lost myself in, the only game i even play right now lol,and here i am,one year later,building huge worlds and battleships,with 2000 people behind me,supporting and following me,and this community is incredible,few in numbers compared to other games,but the best one
    .sir im happy to be a part of this community,and see all these amazing people and amazing talent that this game discovered,we are all awesome,we must remember those who are making this game :) ,and thank them,for every hour we spent in this beautiful universe :D ,cheers people !
    My first spaceships were also made in Minecraft and only a few weeks ago I have recovered the save with all my first spaceships...

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    my friend introduced me to starmade the first ship i built was on starmade it was a cube made of rocks and ship parts

Reaction score
    Ever since that start of Starmade I've been obsessed with building the Star Fox Arwing. One year ahead, I've remade it, made different versions of it, made it bigger, made it cooler, made it faster, and I'm still making design improvements for it XD. I've still made a bunch of other ships like the Kestrel from FTL and just last week, two small Fighter-class ships. Most of the ships I've made, however, are Fighter-class, although I think I've become fairly good at it. Must be all the Arwing iterations. And now, it's time for me to make my first big ship. I'll keep an empty shell blueprint for the inevitable more game-breaking updates.

Reactions: SkylordLuke