Bug Issues with Logging In and Blueprints

Reaction score
    Hey people!
    I got back to playing starmade a few days ago and noticed a few issues with the server I set up (I have a Star-Made Installation in my dropbox so my brother and I are able to play on the same server without having to rent one).

First issue: If I log out and then log in on the next day, the old player file seems to be lost. Server spawns me in start sector with a completely new char (faction and inventory lost). The server seems to overwrite the old Playerstate.esm and Playercharakter.esm (according to the files in the server database folder), as I don't find any files from the day before. Player name didn't change and I already tried both linking with the StarMade-Account and without.
    I set my faction to public so I could join even if my charakter was deleted. For a fact, upon joining I'm the only member and the faction hasn't got a founder, so that charakter really has been deleted.

Second issue: When uploading a blueprint to the server or creating a new one, server marks it as "enemy-usable" by default. That's pretty annoying because I have to uncheck every blueprint if I don't want pirates flying around with giant motherships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    1: That's the strangest way to play multiplayer I've ever heard. It doesn't cost anything to run a server from your own PC
    2: There is an option in your server.cfg file to disable default enemy use.

Reaction score
    1: That's the strangest way to play multiplayer I've ever heard. It doesn't cost anything to run a server from your own PC
    2: There is an option in your server.cfg file to disable default enemy use.
    Yeah, only if I'm not at home and my PC is not running my brother can run the server himself by accessing the dropbox. I find that pretty clever and energy-saving. :D

/ Alright, I found that setting and changed that. Thanks. Any advice on the charakter deleting issue?