Is there any way to play this?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've seen many people play this game and it seems great. However, my pc is a tad old, so when I try to play the game, this happens:

Now I do realise that this happens due to my graphics card not handling some kind of shader, but I would like to know if there is a workaround, as I really want to play this game. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Eh, since I guess you\'re really hoping for some answer, I\'ll state the obvious.. and a bit less obvious:

The button you can see on your very screenshot - \'Send Crash Report\' - is your best bet. Use it, report the issue as well as possible, add logs and wait, from time to time looking at the updates. Other universal ways of dealing with such issues in games is drivers check (update them as well as check their settings), game config options and dxdiag. Of course, before that it\'s good to make sure that you have all libraries and other third-party stuff game requires to work - Java etc.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    If you have Intel integrated graphics, anything below the 3000 series wont support the game.

If you have a discrete card or newer Intel chipset, try updating its drivers, that usually fixes it.