Is there a problem with my game?

Reaction score
    I'm fairly new to StarMade, so this may just be my own ignorance but I'm having problems with Stations in general.

1. I can't destroy pirate station faction blocks, I have a pretty strong ship, I grind the turrets on a normal pirate station in seconds and those fighters get destroyed quite easily. But I can't kill the faction block no matter how much I shoot at it. It does some damage at first then just has zeros as the damage...and doesn't break.

2. I can't buy derelict Stations, I have the maney, I hit 'M' it asks to rename it and says it'll cost so much...but when I click OK, nothing happens, my money is still there and the station is still derelict.

I play SP at the moment.

Is there a setting I need to change or something? I'm not finding anything about this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Solution: Bigger gunz

Seriously, faction modules have crazy-high armor stats. Get a weapon that deals over 1,000 per shot and you should be golden :)

No idea about the stations, however! Sorry!

Reaction score
    use punch through effect for the faction modules. dunno bout the stations...

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    For the second problem, are you actually looking at a block within reach on said station? It sounds like you are trying to buy a new one and it won't because there is already one there. Get close enough to a block and press M while looking at it.

Reaction score
    just keep shooting the faction module. i had that issue before as well. the damage counter was reading as 0, but i was slowly damaging it regardless. after a ton of shoots it finally broke.

ill probably look into this more closely later, because i smell a bug...