is the wiki gone?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    is the wiki going away? if it is where do we go to get the info about the game which the tutorial leaves out, like the admin command list? there seems to be a lack of this kind of information from the old site, but I think even that is too outdated to be useful anymore.

I think its time we consider updates more for the future. it is time to renew the amount of information that the game needs for testing and gameplay purposes, and a wiki may be a bit of an outdated medium, in giving that to us as well, someone has to stay with it and update the wiki all the time and that slows the games development time down. we need a new solution for that but I'm personally stumped as to what that is.

the wiki hasn't been updated in so long even it cant tell us when it was. it has a recent changes section but its link to the site news is broken, and it has been so long ago. so it's latest activity reads as follows.
    Failed to load RSS feed from http://star-made.org/rss.xml: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 404 Not Found

if somebody was of a devious mind they could edit the wiki to troll really easy right now and nobody would be the wiser.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    finding it isn't the problem, its outdated. most of its information is either irrelevant or incorrect due to changes that haven't been made since a year ago apparently. it's just not useable anymore.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    so what is the difference between the two? i think we need something that can be updated faster if they are both inaccurate. now that we have the new site maybe we need some pages for informational updates. we are getting an archive for change logs right? so maybe what wee need are some kind of gameplay change logs as well.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yay! Will it include all the new NPC Commands?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    OK then, details, will this be an actual wiki wiki such as the two linked above, a part of the site that is updated regularly. will it be its own site with a searchable subject function?

come on we need input! as my favorite movie character would say "Need input! more input!!" if you can guess the movie give yourselves a cookie.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'm working on it, so you should be able to guess how it will function.