Inverse Damage Pulse Custom Block

Reaction score
    I'm wondering if it would be possible to create a custom version of the damage pulse weapon that does a negative amount of damage with shield bypass, for the purpose of generating an AOE repair tool. If someone wants to explain how to do it, that's cool, but I can figure it out I just want to know it's possible before I start digging in.

I know there's armor changes coming, but those aren't here yet, so for now this is my fix.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    nope. no custom weapons are possible yet.

Reaction score
    I'm wondering if it would be possible to create a custom version of the damage pulse weapon that does a negative amount of damage with shield bypass, for the purpose of generating an AOE repair tool. If someone wants to explain how to do it, that's cool, but I can figure it out I just want to know it's possible before I start digging in.

I know there's armor changes coming, but those aren't here yet, so for now this is my fix.
    You cant do shield bypass sadly enough. You can make the damage by the pulse modules negative and let math take over I am fairly certain of. Negative damage is essentially a heal. Combine that on a logic system with a shield drain beam and you can drain the undocked ship (which wont harm blocks) and then pop the negative damage pulse blast. Turn up the radius of the pulse and it can swallow a small ship. BTW, 200 radius pulse looks really cool.

Reaction score
    You cant do shield bypass sadly enough. You can make the damage by the pulse modules negative and let math take over I am fairly certain of. Negative damage is essentially a heal. Combine that on a logic system with a shield drain beam and you can drain the undocked ship (which wont harm blocks) and then pop the negative damage pulse blast. Turn up the radius of the pulse and it can swallow a small ship. BTW, 200 radius pulse looks really cool.
    Interesting I was under the impression that it wasn't possible to change weapons at all given the information I had been told previously, but if that is indeed possible it could be quite interesting.

I was under the impression that salvagers already didn't hit shields (and went straight to eating the block) is this incorrect?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The core has to be overheated however.