Intimate RP Server (Not too serious!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I've started a server with a web host.

As an adult gamer I've been wanting a more intimate and mature experience so these are my plans:

To have only a couple of factions, to start with only two. And you must join one of the factions upon joining for the first time. You'll be informed of the policies and current missions of each of the factions.

You must follow your chosen factions rules, as if you are kicked out of a faction, you may be taken on by another faction, petition to start a splinter faction, or not be able to play anymore.

This will mean players will have to work together, and there will interesting politics between the different factions, creating, the as desired more inimate mature and structured experience

There will some rp in this in that you'll be expected to behave as your faction would, and factions will need to submit a profile explaining them. However it will not be strictly enforced, and you wont be expected to write walls of text for every post.

It will be a hardcore server in that shops will not automatically restock or replenish credits, and when you die, you loose everything, all your credits and blocks. However as you are working in teams, this will encourage you to think strategy and work together in convoys and the like, as well as using freight containers and cargo holds rather than your inventory to store masses of blocks.. Ai NPC pirates may also be turned off but I've not decided yet.

So PM me if you're interested in helping me get this started!

BigEdd

Reaction score
    Hm, this seems like a very intriguing server idea. I\'d be extremely interested in helping you start this.
    Please ask me any questions if you\'re curious about my experience.

-War

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey there,

I\'d enjoy helping you out in this endeavor. I am kinda new (only been playing for a month or so) but I like the idea. I\'m willing to help anyway I can.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Some Faction Bios

Name: Alba Industries

Owner:Headland Hawk

Primary goals: Economic Superiority

Attitude: Neutral

Tax system: Income is derived from shop sales and supplying factions with ships

Build Style: Minimalist

Structure: Space based (some small mining outposts may crop up)

Military style: Small scale fleet (fighters, destroyers and carriers) with a focus on transporting goods

Name: The Colonies

Owner: Big Edd

Primary goals: Planatery Protection And Colonisation, Mining.

Attitude: Aggressively Defensive over it\'s space. Against Aggresive planet Mining.

Tax system: Income derived from from sale of minerals, and splite between members.

Build Style:

Structure: Planetary

Military style: Carrier.