Intersted to know...

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    What Kind of computer does the dev use? Laptop or desktop And if so what make and model and specs atc

Reaction score
    NASA quantum 70GHz. With 1TB ram, 30PB hard drive and a flux capacitor. GPU is so last year.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    All powered by a single hamster wheel.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your replies have been less than helpful and it is a shameful display of this community And its players. Please only reply if you are not being a complete moron/troll

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    It's a Quadro-Abacus connected to an Etch-a-Sketch by waxed string......

Really, lighten up, Francis. It would help it you spelled your post title correctly, too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    A Commodore Amiga that has two Nvidia GTX 980s taped together with duct tape for SLI. All hooked up to the exact CRT monitor John Carmack used back when he was developing DOOM.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Your replies have been less than helpful and it is a shameful display of this community And its players. Please only reply if you are not being a complete moron/troll
    i agree stop being silly guys

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    A) Why would we know?
    B) Why would it matter? You trying to match machines to get the best performance?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    1. This is community's forum section. Developers has no point to surf it.
    2. If you want to ask developers, do it via pm. Waiting for a responce might take time, but at least it isn't silly outright.
    3. Whatever gives you faster processor with more memory is what works best. GPU has a secondary effect with Java.
    4. Developers usually test their product on multiple hardware systems, thus question is too broad.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    1. This is community's forum section. Developers has no point to surf it.
    2. If you want to ask developers, do it via pm. Waiting for a responce might take time, but at least it isn't silly outright.
    3. Whatever gives you faster processor with more memory is what works best. GPU has a secondary effect with Java.
    4. Developers usually test their product on multiple hardware systems, thus question is too broad.
    developers are many times in the community

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    schema uses a beefy rig to test the game. he shared the specs a while back. desktop ofc. many platforms are used to test tho. everything from old desktops to tablets to gaming laptops along with the ubiquitous gaming desktop with water cooling ten or eleven fans and enough lighting to make the rockerfeller center tree feel naked.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thank you for your helpful post Kupu Reason im asking is that alot of my clan buddys are haveing weird issues that dont happen to someone with say a GTX750TI It seems to me that the game is not very well tested on AMD Cards from the 6750HD To The R9 270 These cards have iusses and im wondering if the dev is focus more on Nvida then AMD due to his set up i will pm him asking him tho

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Thank you for your helpful post Kupu Reason im asking is that alot of my clan buddys are haveing weird issues that dont happen to someone with say a GTX750TI It seems to me that the game is not very well tested on AMD Cards from the 6750HD To The R9 270 These cards have iusses and im wondering if the dev is focus more on Nvida then AMD due to his set up i will pm him asking him tho
    There are some odd bugs specifically with ATI cards i think. (This because of card drivers irrc) However there is no focus on compatibility for one brand over the other (we all use really different hardware and OS's). Be sure to post the exact problems they're having in Game Support sub-forum, it's possible tweaking some settings in the launcher could help.

Reactions: Winterhome