Intel problems

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am trying to play starmade, obviously. I run the an integrated mobile intel graphics driver on my laptop. i checked for updates on both my computer manufacture site and the intel site. my driver is discontinued and i am at the latest update. Sadly, this driver was discontinued shortly very shortly after i got this computer so it came with the update. Therefore there is no way to either rollback or update this driver. Any solutions that don't involve getting a new computer?

Reaction score
    Well, I\'ve never had a good experience with integrated graphics. They\'re just extremely low-performance. If there\'s a way (And a PCIE slot!) to open up your laptop and install some kind of non-mobo-integrated GPU, you could buy yourself a laptop GPU (Maybe a Mobility Radeon HD of some kind?) and install it.

Those Intel Integrated Graphics just weren\'t made for gaming; personally I find they can barely handle 720P video playback. I don\'t know what to tell you other than that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yea this is my first laptop. i will probably being looking into a new anyways. The battery is useless. the mobile integrated is alright it get by and i can handle any source game without lag. but this laptop is pretty much finished in its lifespan