Increase Blueprint Production

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Currently, blueprints are nigh-useless as they can be annoying to get the materials for and don't even produce much. A blueprint I recently got for a shield disperser:

x4 Protein 40000A

x4 Black Paint

x7 Foliage

x4 SD B:1 Memory

And you know what I get for all that material I've put in?
    ONE shield disperser.

I heavily recommend that the output of the randomly generated recipes be increased to five or ten per group of ingredients, or to the amount of input ingredients.

Reaction score
    Just so that you know: You got a very bad recipe. I got one for shields which is using 6 delta interface. Then I got another one which requires me to get 2 of something(forgot what) to get the interface.

My best blueprint so far is 5 sand for a salvage laser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I did some experimentation and yes, you CAN get super easy recipes after repeatedly getting blueprints.

But that still doesn\'t alleviate my issue.

I think increasing the output to the amount of input ingredients IF the recipe has more than one item would tie this up pretty neatly.

Reaction score
    I think that either the more recipes of an tem you create, the more likely you are to get a good recipe or that very difficult recipes give the result a performance boost...maybe also make that you can improve recipes

Reaction score
    Check out my suggestion for making blueprints more sensible.

http://star-made.org/content/new-recipes-step-right-direction-maths

Reaction score
    I sort of like the random blueprints. They\'re beautifully chaotic.

What if, instead of lowering the randomness, you can purchase a new random blueprint from the shop for two blueprints of the same item? That would give you more opportunities to get a good \"roll\" and also give people a useful way to discard bad blueprints.