Incrase price of power generators

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IMHO power generators should be very expensive, so power tanks would be more important.

Right now ships mostly don't worry about energy. If generators would be expensive then players would use tanks instead of them. But then ships would need to charge energy at special stations because they will not be able to produce enough energy for themselves. It would add some strategy to game. Players would need to create stations in space and on planets to recharge.

Second option is to make power generators less effective so it will not be profitable to put tons of them on ships or just make power generators stations-only.

What do u think about it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Power tanks are good buffers in large mass, not something you rely on for combat unless you use modular power generator system. Increasing the cost will only slow down how quickly people make self sefficent vessels.

Reaction score
    I think I agree with you if they stay like they are in the final build of game. Right now the prices are not really an issue schema wants everyone to beable to play aorund with everything so prices of everything are pretty much the same allowing everyone to play around with things. There is away for people to change the prices of everything on a server and many people have done just that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So it could be stations-only. And efficient of power tanks could be incrased.
    I just want to see some strategical points in starmade. Right now they\'re are no any.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Personally, I\'d prefer not to have my supercapital stuck in the middle of nowhere, thank you.