*Incoming transmission* the strogg will make you whole

Reaction score
    We are the strogg, originating from the planet Strogos, we have wandered the galaxy in search of items and organism we seek to assimilate to improve and upgrade ourselves for the betterment of the strogg, twice the human scum have attacked our planet, twice they have had a short lived victory, for we opened a slip-space gate, and tore apart their precious earth, after we had finished harvesting there was nothing left but space dust and blood.

We are a relitavely new faction and are therefore looking for new members so here are the ranks and divisions

In decending order

Macron: saberrom (supreme ruler/general)

honor guard(commanders of the ships in the macrons fleet)

Admiral A.I: lead lesser fleets

Captain A.I; pilots the ships in an admirals fleet

Beserkers; pilots transports

engineers: builds new craft and repairs old ones

grunts; back bone of the military

newly assimilated: yet to be assigned a post

As a newly asimmilated tell us wheter you want to be in the military economics or exploration divisions, ranks are the same bar the grunt which is harvester for economics and scout for exploration.

the government works like this; macron is advised by his three advisors:1 military, one economic,one exploration about what his next move should be but he calls the shots and can choose whether to have a vote on something.

Laws:

do not grief anything to do with the strogg :punishment+ kicked from faction,marked as an enemy of the strogg

do not open fire on any strogg vessels stations etc without expressed permission punishment; severe jailing/kicked from faction

no theft punishment;kicked from faction

we hope to see new blood in our ranks

p.s; fleets contain 1 capital ship, 1 carrier 2 destroyers 1 planetary bombardment ship

p.p.s:any ideas on servers to go on please post them.

Reaction score
    I haven\'t seen many and i thought why not lets mix things up a little