incoming ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    sorry for the new topic, I read the post about not making new topics 'cause the suggestion forum is really getting spammed with topics. Anyway, so I was looking for any topic about my idea but on page 5 of this forum I gave up It where just too many topics.

so here's my idea:
    It's about a new kind of weapon that will work like flares, so you can lead heatseeking missiles away from your ship. I was thinking of this improvement yesterday when I was playing on a server and my ship took many, many hits from missiles, the only thing that wasn't hit were my engines and my core. So if I had some flares I maybe had a chance angainst that big-missile-firing-laser-shooting ship that aimed for me.

I also made some designs of how the things will look like (the block who shoots the flares, the flare itself and stuff like that.) So if you're interested and want to see my designs, just leave a command and I'll see what I can do.

pupklin

Reaction score
    Love this idea, at the moment all you can do is run when a KB missile is on your trail.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    And maybe also make the flares so they only can fire 4 times otherwise a flare is to OP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not a bad idea. As a bonus, I would add to it that it should look like current missiles (glowy blobs of light, which would attract heatseekers) to ensure people can use them as blank shot fire missiles to mess with people too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    yeah that\'s indeed a good idea :D

btw, thanks for correcting my really bad text back at the introducing forum. I really appreciate it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was just thinking about this and though, well let\'s post it anyway and see what other people think of it.
    This idea includes 4 new items

1. Hydrogen Extractor?
      This item is able to extract hydrogen out of the atmosphere of any planet. This item needs to activate manualy and if you use it too much in only one atmosphere the atmosphere will get drained of hydrogen with catastrophical consequences.
    2. Hydrogen tank
      This item is, just like the word says, a tank to store the extracted hydrogen. The amount of hydrogen you can store in one tank depense on the open space inside the thanks, so how many block in that tank are surrounded by 6 walls.
    3. Hydrogen engine
      The idea behind this is that your engines only will use the stored hydrogen and not your energy wich means you can use that saved energy for something like more shielddispensers or more guns. but if you run out of hydrogen you still can switch to the normal thrusters in your weapon inventory.
    4. Electrolysis module
      This module uses water wich it divides in hydrogen and oxygen just like electrolysis does. so you can use that generated hydrogen to fill your tanks again if your running low and there is no planet near or if you just want to spare the eco-systems.

So those were my ideas, I know there\'s still one element I didn\'t use, oxygen, but I still have to come up with an use for that.
    Anyway, thanks for reading this post I hope you like my idea and if you think there need to change some stuff in my idea or you think like: \'hey maybe you also can ad that\' just comment it bellow.

pupklin

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    that\'s indeed a good idea and if there\'s too much oxygen in the air isn\'t that dangerous?