Inactive Trading Guild Ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I run a small private server, and I've been noticing that Trading Guild ships no longer come by the shops and restock them. Occasionally I run into small groups of Trading Guild ships in various sectors, but none of them are ever moving, react when I shoot at them, or show any sign of activity. I've checked the server .cfg file and simulation is on, so I'm not sure why this is happening, any ideas?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i like it i got a few of them in my base then a guy comes along and kills them all when the server resets they go back to normal but still ive had a guy kill a few of them i moved close to a shop by my facs base

Reaction score
    Do you still have pirates attacking your home base? or spawning randomly around? I have the same trouble as you right now, and for the pirates too

Reaction score
    I\'ve had this occur after pirate raids specifically. If I disconnect/crash and the sector holding the pirates unloads, there\'s a strong chance that when it is loaded again the Pirate AI no longer inhabits the ships. Sometimes the ships are outright gone, sometimes they\'ve suddenly become Traders and don\'t move on their own, and sometimes they no longer belong to anyone at all.

Reaction score
    Server doesn\'t save Core overheating status of ship, so if you beat pirate fleet deep in space and fly away, they\'ll remain floating there. Server disposes of unused sectors in half minute or so, and if pirates core overheats in 800 seconds, it might be there inactive next time you fly by. That is why i always try to finish the pirates off before leaving battle scene.

Reaction score
    I had this too. A few updates ago the trading guild died. I could attack a shop and no ships would even come.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think the latest patch broke some stuff. to be expected though since he\'s working on factions so some stuff will break for a bit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So for the first time in weeks I saw a group of trading guild ships show up at 2, 2, 2 and fly up to the shop! I\'d like to know why it isn\'t a regular occurence, but apparently it isn\'t broken. Also to clarify, I spend most of my time at the starting sector because I have a big project there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have got the same trading guild problem.I can shoot a thousand times inzo a shop but no ships will appear.