import a space station?

Reaction score
    So I see you can download space stations just like ships but what I cant figure out is how to import it into my game and then spawn it. Is it similar to importing ships?

Sorry complete noob here any help is appreiciated thanks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    You can use the /load command. I think it works like: /load [File name] [New Name in Game]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    you could also have them supposedly spawn in as default stations, but its currently in a non implemented state as if you make the folders required it does nothing at the moment, but it is probably going to start working as soon as the new defaults are chosen from the contest.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    You can upload them like regular ships now too; so if you have admin commands on a server you are able to import them from local. Though they will only show up on the server database (not visible to even admins unless they have FTP access).

Reaction score
    How do i do it if im in a online server and dont have admin control
    You build it again or get the help of an admin.

I just re-read this... you are trying to copy a station on a server for personal use? If so, you need to get in the station (weapon computer/build block/etc.) and open inventory. Go to Catalog, and there's an option to save local (not at home ATM). Once you save it locally, you can then start a new game and spawn it there because you are an admin in your own game.

Last edited:

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    How do i do it if im in a online server and dont have admin control
    most likely you will need to get the admins to spawn it in for you.

schema is working on a proper way of spawning in stations. from what i heard you would spawn a new station like normal then attach a new block which will act as a container. you then place all the blocks you need to make the station in the container and activate it to construct the station

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    most likely you will need to get the admins to spawn it in for you.

schema is working on a proper way of spawning in stations. from what i heard you would spawn a new station like normal then attach a new block which will act as a container. you then place all the blocks you need to make the station in the container and activate it to construct the station
    We just need a way to upload the BP then :P