im going to try it on a better pc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok i have downloaded it and it was fun quite fun but i hhad lagged more than you can imagine, mostly cause my pc is in need for a better hd graphic card( hopefully a 2gig one). but im getting interested in buying this game but i cant this month. ill have to wait in november for that.

I'm sure with a good margin ill get it. and im going to buy 2 copies one for me and one for a friend.hell make an ccouunt eventually just not right now.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been getting a ton of lag and display driver failures with this game lately. My machine\'s parts are a few years old so maybe that\'s where the problem lies.

Reaction score
    I am lucky if I can play this game above 20 FPS...a friend of mine has the same graphic card as me(Intel HD 3000) and has similar frame issues. So yeah, just like me, you will probably need a better PC or graphic card(or both)

Reaction score
    I have a HD 3000 graphics card also. Terrible framerate, mostly when I find hollow ships. Been saving up some money myself, 2 gig card $150. Need a new power unit too, probably going to be around $200 total, and I\'ll be looking for good deals or something. This game requires a lot of memory space, especially with the more block textures showing.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    and run 60+ fps, I\'ve no idea why you guys are lagging so bad.

Reaction score
    Because we have very old computer components, most notably our HD graphic cards. Also, as for me, I happen to be talking about my expierences around space stations and planets. In open space I get around 70 fps.

Reaction score
    Actually, with games like minecraft and starmade, it strains your cpu alot more than your gpu.