idiotplaysgames Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username idiotplaysgames

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Central (Chicago)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Minimum 24 hrs a week.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Been playing since June 4, 2013.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Love me some faction warfare and dealing with starmade politics.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I bring many good qualities to the table. One of these is being able to figure out issues between factions or people and settling differences. I am also able to have a sense of humor in my play style, sometimes a change from all of the hardcore factions. I also have lead and co-lead multiple factions, and played important roles in others.

What are some of your weaknesses? Some of my weaknesses are those such as shipbuilding and computer issues.

What motivates you to become a council member? I am motivated to be apart of the council because I have seen the ups and downs of Starmade and its community, and could not be happier to see the progress of this amazing game, and to further the community.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I love interacting with other players and generally just having a good time.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.