[IDEA] Pirate Command bases

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everyone,

i got this idea since the pirate bases are kinda easy now and not really a challenge so maybe an idea to if for example ur passing 15,x,x or x,15,x or x,x,15 u get the point if u pass that u can get in contact with way stronger and alot more pirates which makes it possible for faction raids cause now u can get 1 ship and whipe out a pirate base.

this would make it so more challenging for people, AI's with strong ships like that would be hella fun and maybe reduce the drops on the sectors below 15 cause cmon 1.5 bil on a pirate base that is taken care of in 1 min

So it gets more challenging for the bigger ships without giving the new players no chance and can stay in sectors below 15 and such

and maybe if we go real crazy at 100,100,100 like 30-50 AI's gaurding a big ass base that would be great forcing people to work together to obtain the real shit

ofc this needs some more thinking just saying globaly what i mean hope u guys agree

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree totally with this idea i play like 1 hour now and got the max MONEY!

Reaction score
    I also like this idea, definitely allows for newcomers to be welcomed while allowing for greater challenges to players that seek them. This would also mean that players of \'higher levels\' would not benefit a great deal by sticking near the starting point and killing other players in comparison to the profit they could make in more distant regions.

Maybe also a slightly random factor, allowing for stronger or weaker stations to spawn in any region or a range of weaker and stronger stations thats difficulty is also based on the region while loot also scaling to that specific stations difficulty :)

Reaction score
    i agree as well, also im getting tired of having to fly around without seeing a single pirate until like an hour later, oh also schema if u look at this and say \"i can do that\" then could u also increase that chance of finding a pirate from point 0,0,0.

and one more idea u dont have to do thing but what if there was like some sort of enemy that infects ships and turn the ships against u (excluding the ships that u are personally controlling and ships linked to ur ship like turrets)

i give this a 9/10

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree it would make it so that the NPC ship that\'s got powerful sheilds isn\'t annoying you right from starting and you also get attacked perposly more often as well if your ship is below certain levels so that newbies have to build up their ships so that pirates are more intimidated and so leave you alone or run from you and not staying there sheilds down dieing like idiots.