Ice crystal and lava wedges and corners ect.

would you like these features to be implamented into the game

• yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Have you ever wanted to build slanted engines, like on RaibenEFSF's Argus or Arcana http://www.youtube.com/user/00Raiben/feed (his channel) and have you been infuriated that you cant have wedges for ice crystals and lave, well I know I have!!! Then this is the feature for you. It has already been implemented into the Immersive blocks mod (as seen bellow) this is stable and working and i suggest that Schema implements this mod completely into the game as it has great ideas and is stable.

Reaction score
    I'd like to see Ice crystal for sure, but lava would be pointless, we need liquid physics for it and water, as well as potential other liquids. making some half measure in the mean time would be a waste of development time.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    you are forgetting that if they make corners and wedges, tetras and pentas, of lava, the game now has a block palatte to update/animate blocks for lava flow, which is 1 step towards having lava flow in the first place.

Reactions: Iskandar
    Reaction score
    Yes please. Although, just a tip, don't try and sell it to me? "well I know I have!!! Then this is the feature for you. It has already been implemented into the Immersive blocks mod"

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    Im talking about the flowing lava, having lava wedges and corners affects nothing on that scale cause schema wants decoration lava and physics flowing lava

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Its been confirmed that the present version of the Lava Block will never flow. They will make a new block so peoples engines dont suddenly start flowing away

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    While we're on this topic, there should also be slopes/etc of all the new crystals being implemented.