I kinda like "invincible" hardened hull

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I think the invincible hardened hull is cool. This is because it serves a purpose. Now the only way to penetrate hull and kill the core is with missiles, which makes sense. AMCs and beams are now for busting shields and doing other tasks etc. When fighting the ships looks so epic when hit. The lights go out when they are hit and oooff it just looks so good.

Then all the lihghts and stuff went out and looked really cool while still not facing a deformed ship.

Maybe to avoid exploits the hardened hull should have a very high hp, like 2000hp. What do you guys think about the hull?

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Have you pvp'd yet? It is next to impossible because of hardened hull being bugged.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Hardened Hull isn't Invincible, effects are just Bugged (Same as Normal hull and faction Blocks, anything with an armour value). Adding -Any- effect to a weapon corrects it (even .01% EMP will let you do damage). And while it may be fun to Microwave ships, Some people Like the effect of a Battle torn ship.

Plus, Pierce will be somewhat similar after the HP system.

Reaction score
    I use a Pierce Computer with 0% effect that allows my AMC and Beam Weapons to completely destroy all Hull and even Faction Modules. Try it.