I dun goofed with orientation

Reaction score
    I dun goofed by doing the classic building your ship backwards. This would be a pain in the arse to remake due to the fact that I was building a facial structure onto my ship. Is there ANY possible way I could either copy and paste the whole ship the right way, replace the core or change its direction?

Reaction score
    scrap it, I'll just make that the back end and make an even bigger head for the front -.- thank god this is my capitol ship

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I dun goofed by doing the classic building your ship backwards. This would be a pain in the arse to remake due to the fact that I was building a facial structure onto my ship. Is there ANY possible way I could either copy and paste the whole ship the right way, replace the core or change its direction?
    Maybe using build symmetry with the new copy/paste feature? Might have to wait for the next update if that is bugged; I can't remember what was said.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Or for a simple solution, just tell people "My ship was so ugly I shaved its butt and fly it backwards!"