I am looking for a server that i will beable to do this on

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    A. server always up to date

B. i willl not get spawn killed when i joined

C. i can fly to other Galaxies if i want to

D. i can have more then one fleet (i want to try to play like a RTS!)

E. i can use a Planet for a base

are there any servers in starmade that will let me do this?

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    A. server always up to date

B. i willl not get spawn killed when i joined

C. i can fly to other Galaxies if i want to

D. i can have more then one fleet (i want to try to play like a RTS!)

E. i can use a Planet for a base

are there any servers in starmade that will let me do this?
    Nasszone I believe works in accordance with your rules.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    ya warsong's server seems like your bet.

WARNING: My humor might be hard to follow. Just take this post with a grain of salt and slice of lemon.

TL: DR; Welcome to NASS. I've altered the deal. Pray I don't alter it further.

--Personal Notes from WarSong--

Correction: -MOSTLY- Vanilla config. Don't ask me what we changed. It was so long ago I friggin forgot.

NASS main has been open to the public for a long time. We see folks come and go. Kinda the idea. Play on NASS for a bit, get the hang of the game and then find a server you like better. Find those mining bonuses or w/e you're after. After a short recent convo with Comr4de I'm tweaking the beginner loadout to encourage users to 'stick around'. This means I've added two items: A Build Inhibitor and one filled out BP. Don't get too excited tho. The BP is for a customized Isanth Zero dubbed the "Isanth Private". Original + catchy. I know. This ship has a few goodies for someone just starting out. Pull the ship apart and use it to build your first base or use the Dual Jumpdrive and Salvage Beam to go resourcing. Easy stuff.

Now remember how I said NASS is 'mostly' vanilla? Well there's no BP set to spawn as NPCs. That means Pirates only show up at pirate bases. Less loots but also less unintentional NPC griefing. Keeps the Database lean too. Less laggy. Great for everyone, right? This might change. But I'll make sure it's something cute and annoying rather than a Heavy Cruiser showing up in your front yard. Some scrubby little drone. Turret fodder at best.

So we get to the good bit. I'm here for suggestions from people who plan to use NASS. Some suggestions I'll take seriously and others I'll ignore for w/e reason. I'm not going to even try to be fair about this. I'm looking for good and well thought out ideas. After all some of us prefer our corn on the cob and some of us prefer it nuked from orbit. That's not to say I won't consider a bad/trolly idea. Some of those work out great. Just don't expect this to be even remotely democratic. Fair warning? Cool :3

What else? Oh here's a link to the server rules:
    The Deal

That's all. Looking forward to that feedback. Suggestions on newbie load out and anything else (suggestion wise) you guys wanna toss my way.

Server is located at nasszone.com:4242

Current Moderators: Warsong, Pholophalus, Doomsider

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4

You're a bit repetitive ;)

Reactions: Comr4de
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'll toss in a shameless plug for mine (info in banner below), which would also seem to meet your requirements.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    To keep your server admins most happy.... I would NOT fly to other galaxies. This usually (in my experience) makes StarMade very unhappy, in terms of the servers' performance.