I am CorneliousCrowe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I play Star-Made under the name CorneliousCrowe, and I believe myself to be an advanced user, despite only having played for a few weeks. I've played Minecraft for over 2 years, following its progress since it began Beta. I play minecraft as an architect, but also an adventurer, exploring and finding villiges to help fortify and constructing huge medieval themed castles.

You can imagine my delight when I saw a space themed minecraft-like game. Star-Made is the first game where I genuinely want to become involved in the community, because the game has literally infinite potential. I can't wait to see where schema takes the game, Its a lot of fun already!

In real Life, I am a Freelance Illustrator. I draw and paint fantasy and sci-fi characters and landscapes, and try to create stories with images. I am currently working on a graphic novel series called Parallel, which takes place in an "infinite multiverse" setting. Star-Made is a great inspiration to me, and I hope to be of service to schema through my art skills and general ideas!

To see my portfolio, or link to my blog (which I try to update weekly...) go to www.parallelillustraion.com