Hull Colors

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    would be epic to have aditional hull and hardened hull armor

because theres no way to make as many colors as we possibly could, this would open up a new world to ship colors and decorations

teal, dark blue, crimson, "caution" yellow/black stripes, diferent variatings of color both lighter and darker of the blocks we currently have available to us

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well it would make sense because i know personaly ive heard alot of people say in chat \"i wish we had hull in this color or that color or whatever color\"

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Most people don\'t use factories or paint, but maybe we could have a system that allows for mixtures of paint that can recolor any hulls available?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    that would make it possible to make any colorfrom any color assuming the paint was available. i think this is a good idea as well

Reaction score
    Yeah, my protoss units look weird because of the yellow. I want to be able to make it lighter/darker by factorizing white/dark paint with (insert hull color here).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    indeed, i want my Hades Class Destroyer to look dark and menaxing and its hard to do that with the current neon green we have, ( its black and green currently) having a dark green would make it look much scaryier