Huge account protection problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is a huge issue with protection on names and servers recognition of them! someone needs to respond to this ASAP. this could literally break servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You don\'t say what the problem is nor how it can break servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I dont want to post the issue here, is there an email i can send it too. It has to do with how you have the uplink to servers saved.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    On a few servers that have uplink protection users are able to log into another persons account that has been uplink protected simply by changing the caps of a letter. For example someone on the server could log into my account iProtiige by using iProtiigE and have access to my account (same location I left it, credits, items, etc.) Yet if you try to log on with iProtiige the server will inform you that it is protected. It seems to be only a handfull of servers that this happens to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    That isnt the problem it doesnt let you log on peoples account but if you change one letter to caps it lets you log in as them which gives you the players inventory and money but also kicks you from the faction they are in

Reaction score
    I just checked it - I have logged on my friends account (uplinked with SM) and... joined server. I was not kicked from factions - I am on his credentials without password. Also tested few other accounts. The same. With this bug servers will not hold on for longer period of time...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well thats even worse! and i ip ban people who try to wreck peoples day :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    protected name belongs to another user starmade

I have the same problem, but I didnt change anything? the freak?

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/TorniQuistStudios/LoginFailed_zps03ebb893.png