HTC Vive support update

Reaction score
    Is vive support in current pipeline?
    Now that Vive is shipping in 2-3 days...
    would be great to see starmade get some new press.
    but mostly I want to play starmade with my new vive.

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Why is it that ever game forum there is now has 600000 threads about how people want vive support? ffs, now is not the time to be spending ages coding in support for whatever new VR thing. The game still needs to be finished.

Reaction score
    The question was is it in the pipeline, as if it is there is prob a schedule attached to it, which would be nice to know.

Reason people want vr support is pretty simple, vr is amazing and starmade is perfect fit. Plus it already has rift support so I am thinking prob not that hard to include vive as option

As for the game being finished, I kinda think of starmade as never being finished.... just evolving

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I'm sure the API can be worked with later. Rift support is there already. Tho honestly I'd love to see what can be done in the 210 degree viewing angle of the StarVR.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    rift suppport isn't that great. I can't imagine vive in the pipeline, It's not essential to gameplay, and it'll be a tiny minority of player that will actually use it. however i can see it being added in like 2-3 years time.

Reaction score
    I want to feel the terrifying void and weightlessness in StarMade, while I sperg my heart out building multi-million block stuffs, please :(

Last edited: