How to render a Pirate Station Salvageable?

Reaction score
    So i have destroyed a pirate stations faction block and i am salvaging it, I know that they aadded scrap so you cant just get rich quick, but if i repair it with lets say a repair beam can i actually get the blocks?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You have to repair it by pressing M on the station and paying the cost of the blocks. There are no more free resources other than ships and turrets, or if you find a city.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Good to know that changed too. Lucky I just found a small city then, before having a go at a Pirate's nest... ;)

Greets,

Jan

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You have to repair it by pressing M on the station and paying the cost of the blocks. There are no more free resources other than ships and turrets, or if you find a city.
    You would get little to no profit if you repair the station that way though. Turrets also turn into scrap now. I suggest to just salvage all that scrap, probably better then nothing.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You would get little to no profit if you repair the station that way though. Turrets also turn into scrap now. I suggest to just salvage all that scrap, probably better then nothing.
    Yes there is no profit in it and pirate turrets should still be salvageable. Abandoned decayed stations turrets are scrap.

Reaction score
    On that topic, a config option for each station type would be helpful. After all, we still have buy with credits as a config option.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    this pirate magically turn into scrap thing is complete total BS