How to outfit fighters?

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I have to test the explosive effect, but I already like the defensive use of it. Enemy uses stop effect? Unlink and unstuck!

Yes, but each turret needs to be factioned properly.
    The turrets automatically faction to your ship, I believe, regardless of the existence of a faction block.
    Of course, it might just be that you have to unload the sector the ship is in and reload it before it refactions everything, but it does work.

As for Explosive effects - in the current version, they don't work at all. But it *should* be fixed in the next update, if I remember what the bug tracker said properly, and Stop effects won't be able to web you down unless their damage per second is greater than your thrust per second.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The turrets automatically faction to your ship, I believe, regardless of the existence of a faction block.
    Of course, it might just be that you have to unload the sector the ship is in and reload it before it refactions everything, but it does work.
    That's correct, but originally the turrets didn't even have faction blocks. I just started to find out how the faction stuff works.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I have to test the explosive effect, but I already like the defensive use of it. Enemy uses stop effect? Unlink and unstuck!

Yes, but each turret needs to be factioned properly.
    Luckily for you, unfactioned ships gain the faction of the ship they are docked to temporarily.