How to have much more less planets, but bigger ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hello people,

I'd like to know if it's possible to have much bigger planets, but also much less of them ? I don't like having so many "rocks" all around, with not much to explore.

Is it possible ? Planned ? Not advized (why) ?

Thank you.

Reaction score
    You can change the planet sizes in the configs (can't remember what its called) but not so sure about the quantity.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Planet quantity is lower now that there are solar systems and planets with defined "orbits"

There used to be dozens of planets per system, now there's around 4, max.

Reaction score
    Planet quantity is lower now that there are solar systems and planets with defined "orbits"

There used to be dozens of planets per system, now there's around 4, max.
    So far I've seen systems with 7 planets.

I don't think there's anything in the server's config that effects the number of planets; however you can increase the sector size (so there's the same number of planets per system, but the system is much larger and those planets are further apart).

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    So far I've seen systems with 7 planets.

I don't think there's anything in the server's config that effects the number of planets; however you can increase the sector size (so there's the same number of planets per system, but the system is much larger and those planets are further apart).
    Systems occasionally have 2 planets in an orbit instead of one, and there's still the rare free floating planet. But 1-4 is a good general number for the amount in a system.

Regardless, it's still a huge improvement from 2 dozen or so planets per system.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yea but default sectors should be even bigger I think and planets shouldn't look that odd from big distances like now.