How to Easily Kill Pirate Stations

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Seems that there are still lots of people that don't know the easy way to kill pirate stations and are still trying to brute force destroy them. Thats a huge pain in the rear, especially when most of them can be killed by simply dropping their shields and doing a quick surgical strike to cut out their faction block.

No faction block, and they instantly go to derelict status.

Where are the faction blocks? Here's a video I found that shows you EXACTLY where they are in each pirate station:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    gee and I've been just going in with a cloaker and using build mode to search station,then break in in astronaut mode and cut out the faction module.Hmm I wonder if npc update will give me some opposition,that would be entertaining.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I still prefer just nuking the faction block area.

Reaction score
    Yea big explosions are usually how I do it too. I still appreciate the effort for people who want to do this way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    gee and I've been just going in with a cloaker and using build mode to search station,then break in in astronaut mode and cut out the faction module.Hmm I wonder if npc update will give me some opposition,that would be entertaining.
    How do you sneak onto the base in astronaut mode without leaving your ship in danger?