How I fixed the 100% loading screen error

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys! I know there are quite a few people who are having trouble in loading the game, as in when you are loading in the black screen and it reaches 100% then closes, but doesn't open anything afterwards.

Here is how I got it working for me ( I apologize in advance if this doesn't work for everyone, but hopefully it helps a few new people to play this amazing game! )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taken from - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/update-a-driver-for-hardware-that-isnt-working-properly )

• Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button
      , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.?
      If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• In the left pane, click Check for updates.

• To see if updated drivers are available, click View available updates. Windows Update will list any updated drivers that are available for devices installed in your computer.
    • If updates are available, click the driver that you want to install, and then click Install.
      If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I highly recommend updating everything that is available, whether they are minor updates or major ones. Hope this helps a few of you guys! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im going to try this and see if it works

If it does Ill post it on my post about if anyone knew how to fix this problem XD