How do I use the jumpdrive?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just started using a large mothership I downloaded and I wanted to try out the jump drive.

The computer for it looks like it's half charged (half-covered in green) and it takes forever for it to change. Also nothing happens when I hold down the left mouse button to charge it. What am I doing wrong?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    If there is no power then you need to have the power regen before you use it again. A motherships jump drive might take a while.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    You link the jump drive with some jump drive modules. The charge rate (and power consumption) depends on how many linked modules you have compared to your mass. The more linked modules you have, the faster it will charge.

Put the Jump drive on your quickbar (like any weapon/effect), select it and hold the left mouse button to charge. You'll see your power consumption change and it will slowly charge up.
    When it's charged you press the right mouse button to jump. You can select a destination by putting down a nav marker. It can take several jumps to get there though.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry, I just figured it out. I needed to hold down the left mouse button. :oops: