How do I get a station from MP to SP (Server not on my PC)

Reaction score
    So I've recently started playing on a server. However, due to issues with said server I'd like to download my station from it so I can load it in SP and actually work on it. I have access to the /save command, however...

I have no idea how to get from /save (stationname) to MY pc. Is there an admin code?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Do you have access to downloading files from the server?

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    At this moment only admins can save a station, and only the server owner will have direct access to the file.

You ask an admin to select your station (while they are in astronaut mode) and type /save "Name of station"
    Then the server owner will have to find that name in his blueprint folder and give it to you.

If you have that folder, dump it in your own blueprints folder and type /load "Name of station" "Whatevername you want it to give" in game to spawn it.

Station blueprints are not visible in the catalog, I believe schema was going to add some sort of GUI and system so people can easily save their own stations, just like they can do with their ships.

NOTE: You could ask for a sector export too, basically the same thing but the file will end up in the sector-export folder instead

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Well if the server gives you access to FTP or some other means so you can /save the station and then download the bp then you're golden. just jump in a build block and save it. go grab it and import it to your SP game using /load.

ask if the admin can email it to you. file hosting services are super iffy in my experience.