How Can I...

Reaction score
    How can i make a cannon system that fires extremely rapidly? Can someone help me?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    How can i make a cannon system that fires extremely rapidly? Can someone help me?
    You make 2 cannon systems, select the computer of one, and press 'V' on the computer of the other. The more cannon blocks the slaved system has, the lower will the reload be(until the slaved array is bigger than the master array).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Place a cannon computer. We'll call it Cannon #1.
    Add as many cannon weapon blocks for Cannon #1 as you would like.

Place a second cannon computer. We'll call it Cannon #2.
    Add cannon weapon blocks for Cannon #2, but not more than you have for Cannon #1.

Mouse over Cannon#1 and type "c". This will select the computer as the command block, and you will see it bordered in an orange wireframe.
    Mouse over Cannon#2 and type "v". This will make the computer a slave to Cannon #1, and you will see it bordered in a blue wireframe.

Every cannon weapon block that you added to Cannon #2 will increase the fire rate of Cannon #1, but it will also reduce the cannon's damage per shot. Adding more blocks to Cannon #2 than you have in Cannon #1 will not improve it further. Also, Cannon #2 and it's weapon blocks can be anywhere in your ship - they can even be split up in different groups. The game only wants to know how many blocks Cannon#2 has in relation to Cannon #1.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Nauvran

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Place a cannon computer. We'll call it Cannon #1.
    Add as many cannon weapon blocks for Cannon #1 as you would like.

Place a second cannon computer. We'll call it Cannon #2.
    Add cannon weapon blocks for Cannon #2, but not more than you have for Cannon #1.

Mouse over Cannon#1 and type "c". This will select the computer as the command block, and you will see it bordered in an orange wireframe.
    Mouse over Cannon#2 and type "v". This will make the computer a slave to Cannon #1, and you will see it bordered in a blue wireframe.

Every cannon weapon block that you added to Cannon #2 will increase the fire rate of Cannon #1, but it will also reduce the cannon's damage per shot. Adding more blocks to Cannon #2 than you have in Cannon #1 will not improve it further. Also, Cannon #2 and it's weapon blocks can be anywhere in your ship - they can even be split up in different groups. The game only wants to know how many blocks Cannon#2 has in relation to Cannon #1.

Hope that helps.
    Awesome way to describe that ;)