How can I get unlimited blocks to build what I want?

Reaction score
    Is there some way I can just get unlimited blocks and not have any pirates in the game so that I can just build whatever I want and perhaps later use the blueprint in another game/world?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    yes

Find yourself a shop, select it with F and type /shop_infinite (by default you should be an admin in SP)

You could then got though and remove all pirate BP's, pick an area no where near a pirate staton (shops are safe areas any way), replace the pirates with just a bp of a core, or in the rare instance they come exploring select them and type /destroy_entity. Or ofc get yourself on a build server :p

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    In singleplayer you are automatically admin.
    So if you are near a shop you can target it and use the command :" /shop_infinite " to make the shop infinite, this simply means you can take what you want from the shop iwthout having to pay for it.

Otherwise there is the /giveid [playername] [id] [amount]
    which is pretty good if you combo it with this website http://nblear.com/geckofleetworks/blocklist/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I always do /give_credits on myself, by one of everything I want, by more ship cores or something to fill up the rest of my inventory, then do /give_all_items for like a million. It only gives you what you have in your inventory already since there's no empty slots :P