horizintal escalators

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    we should need that so we can move faster on big ships horizontal escalators you can find them on airports (to move faster)

Reactions: Bannta
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Why not gravity? You can currently make it allign you to any direction, I believe.
    It's a lot of fun, just falling everywhere, and all over yourself.

Reactions: boxcartenant
    Reaction score
    i think it would be fun to have a system like in harry potter, were you have a lift that can go in every direction, but i guess for that you would just use a small ship, wouldn't you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, one of the things about gravity is that you can't non-aligned to it. In a gravity elevator you flip upside-down.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Well, one of the things about gravity is that you can't non-aligned to it. In a gravity elevator you flip upside-down.
    Yeah... There needs to be some kind of gravity block that just pulls you and doesn't align the character model to it. :P

Reactions: NeonSturm
    Reaction score
    we should need that so we can move faster on big ships horizontal escalators you can find them on airports (to move faster)
    I like it...

Why not create a whole new block call a conveyor belt block like in Voltz(minecraft Forge mod)
    http://voltzwiki.com/wiki/Conveyor_Belt

and use orientation and any direction where each block generates gravity on it's face side. That way if an item or person steps on to the conveyor belt block is will assume it's gravity and will move to the next block over(or up, down)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like it...

Why not create a whole new block call a conveyor belt block like in Voltz(minecraft Forge mod)

and use orientation and any direction where each block generates gravity on it's face side. That way if an item or person steps on to the conveyor belt block is will assume it's gravity and will move to the next block over(or up, down)
    Would that work for ships as well? Because I have a carrier design that needs a launch catapult.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, but that's getting replaced. Might as well start drawing up plans for a new version.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    When the new weapon system comes out they should be adding a new method to push objects. With activator blocks you may be able to make a switch that will throw you down a hallway.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Why not just give players the ability to align themselves independent on gravity direction.

Click with (ALT for align) a block which should be bottom and you never change the orientation. only the direction at which gravity affects you might change.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I like it...

Or you know... about 4-5 other mods... including minefactory reloaded...