Holo-Table (Logic Help)

Reaction score
    Hello, I am not that great at logic but I want to use it to make a table with red force fields, I want to be able to make it have a lower floor where your able to select presentations, each presentation is 5 slides. I am going to make a next slide button on the top floor, the logic will make the table make the shape. The one problem is that I want it to be modular, I want to be able to add more and more presentations as I want, the only thing is I have noticed that while you maybe are able to have a block connect to many things, but you can only have a thing be connected by one connector. So the only way I can have many presentations is to have advanced and block setups, but that means its not modular, I want to know how to fix this please.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Have the door/light whatever you want multiple inputs be slaved to an activation module (per door block) then you can link everything else to the activation module. Does that make sense?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If iceman's solution doesn't work out:
    Instead of connecting presentation outputs to the table, connect all of them to OR blocks which corespond/are connected to table blocks. Before going to those OR blocks, make each presentation signal go through AND block which will have "presentation chosing signal" as it's other input.

Reaction score
    Have the door/light whatever you want multiple inputs be slaved to an activation module (per door block) then you can link everything else to the activation module. Does that make sense?
    So basicly, make a model of my holo table out of actvaion moudles and then I will be able to connect many things to the acivation moudles>
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430739970,1430739825][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If iceman's solution doesn't work out:
    Instead of connecting presentation outputs to the table, connect all of them to OR blocks which corespond/are connected to table blocks. Before going to those OR blocks, make each presentation signal go through AND block which will have "presentation chosing signal" as it's other input.
    Thanks, for a second there I forgot OR blocks even existed! Thanks a lot, I already had the AND idea so when I hit next slide it tries activating all the next slides but only one has the AND single to work

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1. Connect every pixel of the holgraphic display to an OR gate.
    2. Add one activator for each presentation.
    3. For the first slide, slave the OR gates corresponding to the pixels you want to ONE of the activators.
    4. Repeat for other slides.
    You can use NOT gates to automatically switch off other slides when you click one (so only one slide may be active at a time). For each slide:
    1. Slave a NOT-signal to the slide's activator.
    2. Slave all other slide activators to this NOT-signal.
    Repeat for all slides.
    This system is fully modular. You can add as many slides as you want. I hope this is clear enough for you to understand.