Hi all, JaegerKor here :)

Reaction score
    Hello fellow starmade'ers,

I discovered this game last week whilst looking for updates on 0x10^c, sad to hear that one go but this is a great game, although it has a long way to go, I'm very much enjoying it and can see the huge potential it has.

It's not quite been a week since then but I've enjoyed this game so much during that time I've even bought it to give support. I look forward to it's completion (I'll be even happier if it's just continuous) and hope to interact and be able to contribute to the game, be it by ships, suggestions or feedback :)

(Also hopefully I'll find the Jobs section soon since I can do a reasonable amount with Java, have a small bit of experience with the lwjgl and would love to work on a project I enjoy so much, I don't even mind if it is for free :D)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree that 0x10c\'s demise is a shame, but a lot more people are finding out about Starmade as a result. Good luck contributing, and be sure to post any works of art you create!

Welcome to Starmade! :)

Reaction score
    Thank you for the welcome :) It\'s good to know the community here is still growing fast! I most certainly will be sharing anything I create, all things great or small!