Hey guys, I'm MrNature72

Reaction score
    So apparently I never made one of these, which is an issue. A really big issue. I never even properly introduced myself on these forums. Oh my.

Well we just must do something about that.

So, I'm MrNature72. You can just call me MrNature72. Or Nature if you're feeling getting a little close. Or Emprah if you're awesome.

I do a lot of things on this forums, and have a number of huge responsibilities. My first one is keeping the expansive Lazarus Imperium running smoothly and efficiently. That's my pride and joy on StarMade; I made it from scratch, with only a half-a-handful of members. Now, we have ~40 members and are still growing.

Next, I keep the mods on here busy. I have a wonderful track record of being one of the possibly most chaotic people on this website (at least on public chat). It's generally common knowledge that whenever I log on, the moderators get this odd tingly feeling in the back of their palms and instantly heed the call to make sure they don't miss any opportunity to ban me. The record at this time was:

• Warsong: 4
    • Imperial Donut: 3
    • Fire: 2
    • MrFurb: 3
    • Seph: 0

I also write the moderately popular fiction: A Galaxy Burning. You can find that on the general discussion section of the forums. It's a pretty good read.

Anyway's, I'm super-happy to be a member on this forums. I don't plan to stop being my chaotic good self, and I don't plan to stop doing what good I do either. I enjoy my time here with every single one of you.

MrNature72
    Emperor of the Lazarus Imperium

Reaction score
    I in no way what so ever would be surprised in you get banned for this as well :P

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I didn\'t know you got banned THAT MANY times!

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Seph is rarely if ever on chat these days. I, on the other hand, am pretty patient. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I hope there are two Nature-ish people..........

I kinda pirated one..... hope that wasnt you?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Greetings Emprah Nature72 (does that combination work? I like to experiment)

Their seems to lie a profounder order in the midst of chaos, we just can\'t see it. Chaos amongst order also stirs excitement, we don\'t want to be robotomized along the line of 1984 now do we?

-Hindos

mou

Reaction score
    I was also a very active member on this forum and also for this community and admins banned me multiples times, I m still posting some stuff (but not as much as before) here and talking with people but I m not going to do another thing like an android I ve already made because I m pissed off of this too

I told to admins they are killing the community while banning people, sounds like I was right