Help?

Reaction score
    So of course my network being crappy as always decided to completely go down and crash. In doing so for some reason my starmade server will no longer launch. The java.exe launches in the background but no server window pops up. A brand new world file launches just fine, but when I introduce my world file back into the server-database folder, it won't launch. Any way to fix this or save a ship as a blueprint if it wasn't already? If not, can I load an entity from one world file into another world file in its entity format? We were working on a massive project and if we cannot get it back we will be greatly upset.

Edit - Also currently trying to restore it from the starmade backups :/

-Edit Again: While the world was corrupted, I managed to load it as a singleplayer world after also changing my player username(as player files were apparently also corrupted). From there I could save the ship.. The rest of the world is lost though.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I've had this happen several times, not found a solution.
    Blueprints, blueprints, and more blueprints. Every few hours of work, new blueprints.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Your world has got a hidden corrupt file, this happened to me a couple of weeks back. Best thing to do, if you want to keep the progress of the entities within that world, is to move over the important entities to a new world or an old backup of the world, moving over the entities will only ever cause problems if those entities are corrupted, so make sure to keep track to what entities have been moved. It would also be wise to move over the playerstate files and such, (there are two for each player) this will move everything involving that particular player (position, health, credits, inventory).