Help with Warp Gates

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Okay so when It comes to warp gates I can build one fine, I do not know a certain few things.

1: Where in the config can I change it's range? (I can't find it anywhere) Done
    2: How do I use the gun properly? Done
    3: is there a restriction to how thick it is? (For instance three in width) Done

If anyone could help (Especially with the first one with screenshots) It would be highly appreciated! I am a noobie at warp gates and even a forerunner couldn't help me!

Thanks,
    Lava

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well... I can only help you with 2.
    After you build your gate you right-click the gate-computer with the gun and then you move to the other gate and left click on the gate-computer on the second gate.
    Then you have to reverse the process (mark gate 2 and then left-click gate 1), unless you want to have a one way gate.
    Hope it helps!

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Okay so when It comes to warp gates I can build one fine, I do not know a certain few things.

1: Where in the config can I change it's range? (I can't find it anywhere)
    2: How do I use the gun properly?
    3: is there a restriction to how thick it is? (For instance three in width)

If anyone could help (Especially with the first one with screenshots) It would be highly appreciated! I am a noobie at warp gates and even a forerunner couldn't help me!

Thanks,
    Lava
    3: since it must be a 2D loop, making the gate module "ring" thicker than one block may cause glitches, however, you are free to cover them in other blocks and increase the width that way

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Ah thank you all guys! I have made it longer range and made it work! Much appreciated guys!