HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everybody!! Im gonna start a role playing server soon maybe, but first im gonna need to build a GIANT ship. Contact me if you wanna help!

P.S. I'll edit the post when the server gets started.

Reaction score
    Hi. I would like to help you in your efforts to create a roleplay server. Recently i have been working on several designs for huge ships that i believe could be very useful in a roleplay server. what type of ship are you looking for? Mining, attack, support, etc

Reaction score
    I am in the process of building a ship called the mastodon. Its roughly a sector long, and comes complete with ungodly firepower and tons of hallways, rooms, lounges, bars, lodgings, you name it. The catch? Won\'t be done until christmas. I have another ship called the Galleast that is battleship sized and completed, comes complete with hallways and rooms, but isnt the prettiest ship in its current state.

Reaction score
    i can uild ships pretty well, and i can do free style, or if you give me specs i shall follow them. i am also quite good at fighter/frigate design, so if you want a fleet to accompay your titan, i can help.

elmairin

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Build a small scale model of it first. Then use SMEdit to export it as an OBJ. Reimport it, and you can change the scale that it reimports at. You may need to do some smoothing, but it\'s a quick way to make a much bigger ship.