Help me with graphics drivers

Reaction score
    Hi yesterday i was playing starmade then I reset my computer to factory settings because of previous viruses i could never delete and I use the steam edition of the game but today after updating my drivers i cant play my game? It crashes when it loads at 100%, so any help would be great

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Hi yesterday i was playing starmade then I reset my computer to factory settings because of previous viruses i could never delete and I use the steam edition of the game but today after updating my drivers i cant play my game? It crashes when it loads at 100%, so any help would be great
    Tell you computer to run java via GPU only. (If you have an NVidia card you can do this in the "NVidia Control Center")
    The 'power saving GPU' may cause issues with full GL support and thus cause shaders to crash on startup.
    You might also want to visit the website of the manufacturer of your graphics-card and get the latest beta drivers for your card, as the stock drivers usually update to 'safe' but not 'optimized' versions for maximum performance and support of functions.

If that doesn help, it can usually be fixed by installing the JDK (Java Development Kit) instead of the JRE (Java Runtime Environment).

Reaction score
    I have an intel card and yes i got latest drivers from my manufacturer and can you tell me which jdk kit to install i have windows 64 bit