Help me understand crafting

Reaction score
    There are 5 factory blocks:

• Particle press
    • Schemadyne advanced
    • Mineral separator
    • Factory input
    • FactoryInputEnhancer

How do i use them? Wiki page doesn't tell much, and the picture there not much either. Picture draws blue lines as if there was device called Schemadyne 2000 - 30000 in game. Old guide maybe? So how do i craft with the new tools? I don't know what block i connect with what, starting from very beginning.

Oh, does it mean there are factory units we have to craft first? Seems like they are first product from few combinations.

Reaction score
    So i crafted some hard hulls yesterday, and it came down to only 2 of those devices: Particle press and Schemadyne advanced. Linking the 2 devices is entirely optional, each factory block reads the materials from its own block inventory, and writes outcomes also to same inventory. But if the machine has no recipes for those outcomes, it can send them over to linked machine. Set the target factory as core, and link \"inputs\", in this case Particle presses to it (visual light ball going in the movement direction).

So first place some grass patches in Particle press and it creates PROTEIN 40000A. Then place that with normal hulls and power blocks to Schemadyne advanced, and it creates hard hulls in itself.

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This list is more helpful:
    http://star-made.org/content/master-recipe-list-factories-and-production

Schematyde advanced is available in the shops, but schematyde 1000 2000 3000 100000 200000 300000 etc are all craftable and not buyable.
    Basically, you need to put down the thing you want to use (like particle press, or mineral separator), place a power block next to it and if you put your ingredients inside it will eat those and make a product.
    Keep in mind not all items are craftable since Schema wants to remake factories anyway so he didn\'t bother adding some blocks.

Linking factories is optional. Press C then V and you link two blocks. They will share items in the direction from the V block to the C block. If you link an enhancer you will use 2x more items to produce 2x more products (so it basically speeds up production)