Help me mod

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, I know there is a modding meniu when you start the game, that's cool if you want to make custom building blocks and simple stuff, but I wondered if I wanted to make a custom shield block, with diffrent values and formulas, can i do that?

If anyone could point me to the files or the programs i need to use it would be great, also if there is a problem for me to do this please tell me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    at the moment(as you know) this game is an quite an alpha build whit almost daily updates, this is the reason that schema has said that you(the public) cant mod the game for now. once it gets to a point that updates will be much slower, you will be able to go into the code and such.

the way it is set up is a bit more compressed and more or less raw code, i doubt that even the programmer who made it cant do much whit that, since its like put together as one would say \'fused together\' you need to wait a bit more.

you can try, but it would be like trying to mod cod or halo or any other game that did not give any source code. it can be done but only just.

eventaly schema will set an api so that you can get coding more easely