Hello !

Reaction score
    Hello, I am a new player fresh from minecraft and FSO looking for a fun game and while this is still in alpha its very enjoyable. The community looks pretty fun although I would like some help with finding guides and documentation on how to build all those great ships I can see in the pictures. The wiki is REALLY outdated so its not much help

CES

Reaction score
    Welcome to Starmade. You will find an excellent community here, as well as some stunning builders (Search for the Charon titan-class, absolutely stunning). If you find yourself wanting to go on multiplayer, take a look at the Malin Roi, my faction, and the Lazarus Imperium. Good luck, and welcome to Starmade!

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Some factions look for popular servers and recruit there, others set up a Faction thread on the forums here on the site. Some of the larger ones use offsite forums and Teamspeak as well :p Do make sure to check out some of the many factions on the -Factions- board of the forums, and ask around (can be alot of biased Propaganda sometimes ;o )

Aswell, ellos ellers o/ Most of starmade is Creative license really as well, there is no \"Guide\" to building, aside from weapon groupings and Reactor set ups, and anyone who says otherwise is talking out their ass.

If you have questions/need help, feel free to click on the button at the bottom right of the screen and click support, or venture into public chat if you dare (for building tips among other things) ;o Dont let the screamers scare ya too much.