Hello

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear Starmade forum,

Hello, this is Unit3746, or Commander Martin. I have known about this game for quite some time, ever since Scott Manley, a popular youtuber for other games, decided to play it. It wasn't until recently that I downloaded the free version, and when I have the money, hope to buy the full version. I would like to thank the developers for making such a great game, and cannot wait for the full release. I just have a few questions. First is in the game if you die, is there a way to find your ship, if not, that is ok, I can just make another one. Second, is there anyone from either the Minecraft or Kerbal Space program forums, just shout out if you are. Third, what is the best space sci-fi show other than star trek, because I am looking for something to watch, and star trek moves a little slow for me. No offence to any trekkies out there, I do think it is a great show, just my preferance is it bores me a little. I already watch Dr. Who, and can't wait for the new season, so that one is out. Just tell me the title and I'll look at it. Thank you all, and have a nice day.

Signed

Commander Martin.