Hello, I'm YX33A

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, I'm YX33A. Not YX or YX3 or Why Hex Thirty Three Eh, but just YX33A. If you want to say it out loud say each character in my name as it's own word. So, say Why Hex Three Three Eh and you're close enough(the H is silent in Hex).

I chose this username a long time ago and am slowly forgetting why I chose such a random name(I know why, but still, the reasoning behind it is slipping), but I use it almost everwhere I go on the Internet. If you search YX33A in Google, you will find my various accounts on sites(or IGN for games), but not much about me, which suits me nicely.

Chances are you might have seen this username somewhere before if you have been on various big sites, and yes chances are it's me. Like, a 100% chance, as this username is stupid and I have yet to encounter anyone weird enough to pretend to be me.

I hope to play Starmade and not get too badly blown up by pirates in SP or rival factions in MP, but if I do, this won't bug me too much.

I plan on building a bunch of ships which I will release in a thread, but they will be 100% functional parts, no hulls or decorations. Thus they will be a core for one to build from to make a work of art(hopefully!) that packs a heart of polyester.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Greetings, and welcome to the Starmade community! I look forward to seeing what kind of effect you have on servers. >8D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Likely None!

I\'m currently trying to build a functional Perma-Stealth ship to avoid pirate\'s slaughtering me so much, though increasing the Max Speed would help me quite a bit since my ships are tiny nimble things so far. If I can\'t avoid fights I should at least hopefully be able to outrun my foes.