Hello Everyone

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello everyone, I have been playing StarMade for a few months and I must say that the possibilities for this game are limitless. I did have a few ideas for the game myself, but they don't belong in this part of the forums. I finally decided to get around to making an introductory post for myself after seeing the many interesting ideas floating around (See what I did there? :P). I am also interested in joining a server or group that has a motto of exploring StarMade's wonderous universe and would be okay with me not being able to play with them a lot, although when I am online I do like to help with building ships and bases, and give advice when asked. I try not to be rude so please, feel free to comment.

Have a nice day and an interesting voyage,

Gamesis

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This is Prime Admiral Debris, of the DFN. We are interested in recruiting you for our faction. We are relatively peaceful, enjoy the more experimental aspect of starmade, but will act violently towards another faction, if need be. We would love to have you in our faction, PM me if you\'re interested.